Posted 3 weeks ago
Truck Sales Inventory Manager
Company: TRANSCHICAGO Truck Group
TRANSCHICAGO Truck Group is seeking a Truck Sales Inventory Manager to join their team. The Truck Sales Inventory Manager will be responsible for managing the logistics of truck sales from proposal/order entry to tracking follow up after customer delivery. Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update all brand/model stock truck specifications. Maintain appropriate stock truck levels.
- Manage web-based marketing.
- Coordinate marketing strategies along brands and offerings.
- Issue order approvals (stock numbers) and track order submissions and build schedules.
- Direct resolution of system failures and continuously improve sales processes.
- Oversee account assignments, existing order status, and schedules.
- Create and maintain a territory and market coverage (CRM) strategy.
- Regular reporting for inventory levels, holds, and forecasts.
- Coordinate and document processes with fixed operations.
- Manage staff of sales porters and administrators.