Type: Full Time
Teledyne is seeking a Tester to perform routine tests of circuits, instruments and mechanical assemblies to ensure unit functions according to specifications or to determine cause of failure. Duties and responsibilities (or click HERE for full details and instructions how to apply):
- Performing final electrical test evaluation of finished assemblies per engineering drawings.
- Providing customers with accurate test report and data.
- Segregating non-conforming assemblies and assisting electrical engineer in diagnosing or troubleshooting problems.
- Making good decisions on cable quality (acceptable or unacceptable) using the electrical specification listed in the drawing.
- Setting up the PNA and VEEPRO controller per work instruction.
- Setting up and performing phase matching of assemblies using PNA and auto-saw.