Company: Guardian Security Services
Type: Full Time
Guardian Security Services has a position with wages starting up to $14.40/hr for entry level candidates or current Security Officers looking to elevate their career. Candidates for this position will require poise, maturity, some computer knowledge and customer service demeanor. Experience is not required for an entry level Security Officer, however, a background in security, law enforcement, military, customer service and concierge are a plus. Responsibilities:
- Understand and maintain general post instructions for assigned post and shift by being the expert in all facets of the operation.
- Reports directly to the Shift/Site Supervisor, Property Manager for the site and GSS Management.
- Ensure proper relations are maintained between the client and GSS.
- Ensure all logs are being completed to perfection and seek advice as needed.
- Provide a warm and safe work environment by treating fellow security officers and client with Respect.
- Greet all guests and residents with the utmost respect and dignity.
- Have the Integrity and extraordinary Decisions Making Skills to make sound decisions in the the absence of supervision.
- Control, monitor and escalate issues to the respective authorities, the client and GSS.
- Maintain practical knowledge of all additional and emergency post instructions that are called for by the client.
- Maintain access control procedures set by management for all guests and vendors.
- Effectively utilize access control systems, visitor management systems and CCTV systems as required.
- Respond to incidents and document the event with accuracy and diligence.
- Document and report any property damage and special occurrences.
- Logging incoming packages using proper protocols you will be trained on, per the sites posting orders.
- Provide unparalleled Customer Service, Public Relation interactions and have an Impeccable image at all times, in order to exceed our client’s expectations.