Company: Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Type: Full Time
Rotech Healthcare is seeking a qualified Respiratory Therapist (RRT / CRT / RN) to join the Rotech team. This position is responsible for providing clinical patient services and support within the location. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Available for on-call assignments as needed.
- Maintains documentation of all services provided and all work performed per Rotech’s policies and procedures.
- Provides in-home and location visits with patients.
- Provides Sleep Central Clinics (where applicable) for patients.
- Supports orientation and training of other personnel at the direction of the Location Manager.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required by state licensure law or by the Location Manager.
- Patient assessment may include but is not limited to:
- a) Verbal or physical assessment
- c) Diagnostics (e.g., oximetry, sleep screenings, etc.)
- d) Determines whether Standing Order exists for each patient; and if not, works with sales to obtain
- e) Visits are scheduled on time; visits are not overdue; visits patient per procedure
- f) Evaluates patient and completes all applicable sections of the patient CVR
- Provides patient education as applicable. Education may include but is not limited to:
- a) Respiratory equipment use, maintenance and safety
- e) Potential consequences of noncompliance
- f) Potential adverse reactions/side effects from therapy
- Sets up all and monitors ongoing function of highly technical respiratory equipment; a) Invasive ventilator, b) Noninvasive ventilator and/or c) Infant monitors.