Residential Manager/Residential Healthcare Facility
Company: BrightSpring Health Services
Type: Full Time
Brightspring Health Services/Rehab Without Walls has an opening for the Residential Manager position. This position focuses on efficiently meeting the needs of their clients across various lines of business. If your passion is managing and developing staff to ensure quality care to help their clients live their best life, they want to hear from you. Some responsibilities are listed below. For full details, click on apply now.
- Abides by and demonstrates the company’s Mission, Vision, and Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis.
- Supervises the provision of assistance to person(s) served in order to promote their physical, social, and psychological well-being.
- Monitors and ensures staff follow agency procedures to promote optimum safety practices to provide a safe environment.
- Monitors and ensures staff follows agency procedures to promote optimum health care and behavior supports.
- Monitors and ensures staff completes all documentation as required to ensure quality services.
- Supervises staff interactions with person(s) served and support staff to promote the rights of the person(s) served to achieve enhanced quality of life.
- Ensure Material Data Safety Sheets are present for all supplies/chemicals as applicable for assigned service sites.
- Conducts timely performance reviews.
- Maintains a work environment that supports dignity and fair treatment of staff.
- Participates in recruitment, ensures vacancies are filled in a timely manner, and participates in all hiring and termination decisions for assigned locations.
- Ensures that staff is deployed appropriately and that staffing ratios are in compliance with regulatory and service plan requirements.
- Prepares and posts schedules in a timely manner, and efficiently utilizes staff.
- Oversees staff training and orientation and maintains records.
- Reviews and provides feedback on all staff documentation, including time and attendance and requests for time off.
- Ensure staff is properly trained on Material Data Safety Sheets for chemicals/supplies.