QC Inspector – 2nd Shift
Company: FIC America Corporation
Category: Quality Control
Type: Full Time
FIC America Corporation is seeking a QC Inspector for the 2nd shift. Below are the responsibilities:
- Read blueprints, data, manuals, or other materials to determine specifications, procedures, and processes.
- Collect or select samples for testing or for use as models.
- Inspect, test, or measure products and materials for conformance to specifications.
- Use measuring instruments, such as scales, micrometers, rulers, calipers, or gauges to measure dimensions of products and to verify conformance to specifications.
- Compare materials with samples to verify conformance to standards.
- Complete Attribute & Variable Data Sheets, which include recording of test data, weights, status, and quantities.
- Notify supervisor about products, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
- Regularly communicate with management to ensure all guidelines are being met.
- Follow standard work instructions.