Project Manager – Restaurants and RSC
Company: Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurants
Type: Full Time
Cooper’s Hawk Winery is seeking a Project Manager-Restaurants and RSC to be a part of their team. The Project Manager will be responsible for leading cross-functional project teams that are a key part of their overall growth. The Project Manager will oversee all efforts related to delivery of projects including large-scale enterprise solutions. The project manager has responsibility for all aspects of the project and will coordinate resources across multiple functions in delivery of the project/goal/outcome. Additionally, this position will be responsible for leading RFPs and software selections. May also participate in IT strategic planning and roadmap development for multiple programs and portfolios. Responsibilities:
- Manages multiple, high-complexity projects or programs.
- Leads multiple, complex projects concurrently as the primary project lead.
- Overseeing/coordinating all aspects of the project.
- Setting and maintaining expectations on scope, timeline and budget.
- Prepares and maintains clear, accurate project documentation, including project plan, status report, and resource requests/assignments.
- Ensures high quality with attention to detail on Requirements Traceability and Testing Plans.
- Providing visibility to team impediments/risks and assisting with eliminating them.
- Effectively manages change and able to influence the team to adopt best practices/process improvements.
- Tracking and reporting status and other metrics against goals on an ongoing basis.
- Helping teams achieve project goals while being aware of and sensitive to the overall business goals.