Program Coordinator, Immunization Initiatives
Company: American Academy of Pediatrics
Category: Healthcare, Office and Administration
Type: Full Time
The Program Coordinator for Immunization Initiatives provides administrative support and coordinate assigned activities to support the completion of outcomes specific to projects supporting immunization program needs of pediatric healthcare clinicians and increased vaccination rates among vulnerable populations in response to emerging public health and infectious diseases threats. Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, track, and process agreements with consultants and/or subrecipients, as applicable. Create and maintain a system to track deadlines, deliverables, and submission of consultant and/or subrecipient invoices.
- Coordinate the promotion and dissemination of project materials and educational offerings, including printing and shipping.
- Provide technical support for project-related webinars, conference calls, and/or focus groups.
- Assist in responding to and tracking project-related technical assistance inquiries. Manage follow-up communications and refer inquiries to project staff and project oversight group members, as needed.
- Coordinate the dissemination of tools, resources, and communication materials related to cooperative agreement activities via web pages, social media, and other communication channels both internal and external to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
- Coordinate and participate in project-related meetings and conference calls, including scheduling appointments and preparing related agendas, materials, and minutes. Assist in coordinating necessary follow up.
- Coordinate with other AAP staff and groups on implementation of virtual, interactive, collaborative programs to improve immunization rates.
- Assist in data collection and tracking (eg, environmental scan) for project evaluation activities.