Network Security Engineer
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Downers Grove, Remotely
Type: Full Time
Sentinel is seeking a Network Security Engineer for their deployment team. This individual will be responsible for deploying secure network solutions for mid to enterprise-level client environments. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to perform autonomously and can drive a project to successful completion. In this role, you will work on the client site as needed and can be based out of the office or remotely when not at a client location. Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience hands-on with Cisco routers and switches.
- 3+ years of experience with network design and implementation on a large scale.
- Experience working with Cisco, Palo Alto, and/or Fortinet solutions.
- Experience with Cisco Security products such as FDT, FMC, AMP, DUO, Umbrella.
- Experience in performing migrations and upgrades on various platforms.
- Cisco ACI and SD WAN experience.
- Familiar implementing wireless networks with Cisco wireless LAN controllers using both traditional centralized deployments as well as converged access.
- Exceptional customer relations skills.
- Certifications strongly preferred.