Meeting Services and Exhibits Coordinator
Company: American Academy of Pediatrics
Category: Communications, Hotel and Hospitality
Type: Full Time
American Academy of Pediatrics is seeking a Meeting Services and Exhibits Coordinator to coordinate activities for their exhibits program and meeting planning functions for the AAP National Conference & Exhibition (National Conference) and additional AAP meetings as assigned. Some responsibilities are listed below:
- Coordinate pre, onsite, and post National Conference activities, including sponsorship fulfillment, office equipment, first aid, and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Assist with creating National Conference specifications sheets, including show management offices. Create lists for technical needs such as internet, telephone, and computer requirements.
- Assist with National Conference housing including staff housing, communications, vendor assignments, and website testing.
- Process National Conference invoices, record all payments and save all records electronically.
- Develop electronic materials and specs for all onsite National Conference consultants.
- Assist with maintaining post-convention history/statistical files for the National Conference.
- Manage all National Conference ancillary groups. Provide yearly update to ancillary function space form.
- Prepare onsite communication app for National Conference and develop info for external and internal staff.
- Develop/update the National Conference Staff Travel Packet and other communication documents.
- Prepare marketing materials for corporate supporters including raffle, product theaters, and sponsorships.
- Assist with maintaining post-convention history/statistical files for all commercial supporters.
- Maintain and update National Conference exhibits website content.