Manager, Quality Networks
Company: American Academy of Pediatrics
Category: Healthcare, Management
Type: Full Time
The Quality Networks Manager manages activities associated with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) primary care and hospitalist networks. Implement the strategic priorities, conduct quality improvement (QI) efforts, and maintain partnerships with internal and external stakeholders. Provide staff support to network medical advisors and steering committees. Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate the activities of the primary care and hospitalist networks, including the management of daily network operations.
- Provide primary staff support for network medical advisors and steering committees.
- Lead QI activities, meetings and discussions in coordination with network leadership.
- Participate in the development, planning, and execution of network QI projects, including the development and maintenance of project dashboards.
- Work with network leaders to establish project specific measurement and reporting systems. Ensure data is collected on a timely basis, data reports are distributed, and make recommendations for future improvements based on data.
- Work with network analytic staff to develop and implement plans to evaluate network programs and activities.
- In conjunction with network leaders, conceptualize and write manuscripts for publication.
- In collaboration with appropriate AAP staff, develop and maintain relationships with current and potential funders and prepare grant applications.
- Work with the Director of QI Networks to manage network and project budgets.
- Prepare regular status reports to various internal constituents on the progress of teams, potential barriers, lessons learned, and related topics.
- Supervise assigned staff. Encourage a work environment that promotes inclusion and belonging of all staff. Support ongoing staff development, help set objectives, and evaluate performance, and promote and enhance staff capacity in skills necessary to achieve goals.
- Supervise assigned staff.