Manager of Communications, Global Ecommerce
Company: Pitney Bowes
Category: Communications, Management
Type: Full Time
Pitney Bowes has an opening for the Manager of Communications, Global Ecommerce. You will report to the Director of Communications, Global Ecommerce and support the company’s largest and fastest-growing business unit. The manager will help drive both internal and external communications initiatives, including employee communications and media relations. Candidates will have broad flexibility to work remotely. The Global Ecommerce business unit has thousands of employees worldwide and provides ecommerce logistics services to many of the world’s leading online marketplaces, retailers and consumer brands. As a Manager of Communications your responsibilities include:
- Leading cross-functional communications projects for internal and external audiences.
- Working directly with global business leadership and the Director of Communications to develop and deliver strategic messaging throughout the organization and to external stakeholders.
- Strengthening and celebrating the employee experience by clearly and creatively communicating important business updates and best practices across a variety of communications channels.
- Working with the external media team to protect and enhance the reputation of Pitney Bowes. This may include developing press releases and media pitches, creating social media content and helping to manage public events.
- Researching, writing and posting news (articles and video) on the company’s intranet.
- Maintaining an external/internal communications calendar for this business.