Company: TGM Springbrook
Type: Full Time
TGM Springbrook is currently seeking a Maintenance Tech for their 600 unit conventional community. For more information about the community, visit http://www.TGMSpringbrook.com. The Maintenance Technician’s primary duty is to perform repairs and conduct preventative maintenance throughout the apartment community. Essential functions of the position:
- Respond to all assigned maintenance work orders during the regular day, giving priority to any emergency.
- Resolve all maintenance problems that arise during the work.
- Report to the Maintenance Director any repair problems that cannot be fixed during the work.
- Complete regularly scheduled maintenance activities as assigned by the Maintenance Director.
- Perform general clean-up of the apartment community on an “overload.”
- Report all acts of vandalism, destruction of property, and suspicious persons observed within the community to the Community Director or other designated.
- Available for duty on a rotational basis for after-hours emergency.
- Assist Maintenance Director in maintaining all electrical, plumbing, appliances, and mechanical.
- Follow TGM’s dress code policy, including selection of outfits from the designated corporate clothing catalog. Maintains a clean, neat, professional appearance at all.
- Keep shop and storage areas in neat and well-organized.
- Complete grounds work as directed by Community Director/Director of Maintenance, which may include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas, and maintaining landscaping beds.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems.
- Coordinate special projects as directed by the Community Director/Director of Maintenance.
- Deliver on TGM brand promise of providing a premier living experience and exceptional value though reliable and quality customer.
- Maintain professional courteous manner with all residents, vendors and contractors.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State, and Federal.
- Ensure compliance of all work-related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent.