Company: Ace Metal Crafts
Category: Healthcare, Manufacturing
Type: Full Time
Ace Metal Crafts is seeking a Grinder/Polisher to join their team. Below lists the responsibilities. For more details about the position, click HERE. Interested candidates may send resume to Kasia Malatos – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review the finishing notes on prints and translate these requirements into a plan for the completion of the work.
- Determine the appropriate and most efficient grinding tools and supplies to achieve the finishing and polishing work that meets customer requirements and industry/ACE standards.
- Responsible for all process controls to meet product quality standards and to achieve overall finish attributes and aesthetics.
- Maintain distortion and dimensional control while in the grinding process and make adjustments as needed including straightening and leveling of welds.
- Share responsibility for communication across grinding/polishing and welding regarding fabrication sequencing and quality control issues.
- Participate in visual work instructions development activities as needed.
- Responsible for grinding/abrasives equipment utilization and knowledge to maximize their life cycle and performance.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities generating improvements to grinding capabilities and performance.
- Coordinate with Welding to maintain paperwork and required QC tracking, including routing, document critical inspection features, work completed, etc.
- Perform daily and ongoing preventative maintenance on tools and equipment.