Company: Tide Cleaners
Type: Full Time
Tide Cleaners (Dry Cleaning Store) is looking for a Production Assembler for the 6am -2pm availability shift. Key duties include: Inspectors/assemblers check for spots and stains, rips, tears, open seams, hemlines, and missing buttons. Responsible for ensuring that the correct number of pieces have been assembled and the tag number on the garments are the same as the ticket. Ensure any special attention or eye opener instructions have been followed. Orders must be properly assembled, bagged, and placed on the finishing conveyer. Below lists all responsibilities:
- Inspect each garment following the inspection checklist.
- Bend and reach overhead to place garments on rails, and grasp, handle and manipulate objects of various size.
- Work in an Air Conditioned Facility with the latest equipment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Follow all standards, procedures, and practices.
- Ensure that equipment is working properly and well maintained.
- Have the ability to keep work areas clean and to maximize safety amongst team.
- Participate in ongoing education and training.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time*.