Firmware Project Engineer
Category: Engineering / Drafting
Type: Full Time
Magnetrol/Ametek is seeking a Firmware Project Engineer to join their team. The position designs, develops, tests and documents firmware for embedded, real-time microprocessor based instruments in conjunction with hardware/mechanical product development. The Firmware Engineer also develops programs for and supports test fixtures for the factory. Position Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
- 4 or more years of experience with embedded systems development.
- Knowledge of and experience with LabVIEW programming.
- Experience with use of low-level programming languages including C.
- Experience with 8-32 bit microcontrollers and their use for achieving real-time system requirements.
- Experience with common electronic measurement instruments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.