Collaboration Support Engineer
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Downers Grove, Remotely
Type: Full Time
Sentinel is currently seeking a highly motivated Collaboration Support Engineer. This position will involve all aspects regarding the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Call Manager(CUCM), Unity Connection(CUC), Emergency Responder(CER), IM and Presence(IMP) and Contact Center Express(UCCX). You will be working with the National Support team to install, configure, troubleshoot, support and repair of network infrastructure (Route /Switch / Server WAN Integration) and telecommunication infrastructure. Manage incidents and requests assigned to the team/personal queue within SLA. Vendor and service provider case management. Develops Knowledge Base articles to assist other engineers. The ideal candidate should have an extensive Cisco Unified Communications background and possess strong communication skills. Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in network development and IP management.
- 3+ years of experience with Call Manager(CUCM), Unity Connection(CUC), Emergency Responder(CER), IM and Presence(IMP) and Contact Center Express(UCCX).
- Experience with Voice Gateways, Unified Border Element(CUBE), and VoIP Protocols (SIP, H.323, MGCP, SCCP).
- Other desired experience/skills are a plus:
- Cisco VCS Expressway – MRA, B2B, Hybrid Services
- Experience with third party integrations such as Calabrio, Xmedius, Synapps, and Informacast are a plus.
- Cloud Collaboration with Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams, or RingCentral.
- Experience with VMware ESXi/vCenter and Cisco UCS as it relates to Cisco UC is a plus.
- Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
- Strong understanding of end to end service development from pre-concept to operational support.
- Advanced skill level with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with remote monitoring tools.
- CCNA or CCNP preferred.