Company: Classic Sheet Metal Inc
Category: Machinist, Manufacturing, Programming
Type: Full Time
Title: CNC PROGRAMMER (CNC Programmer / CAD Designer – Sheet Metal)
CNC programmer for sheet metal fabrication company.
• Program and maintain current file revisions of all client parts;
• Interpret engineering blueprints to draw (program) flat pattern layouts of parts;
• Work with clients’ engineers;
• Reverse engineer parts for manufacturing;
• Make machine & tooling selections to manufacture parts in the most cost effective manner;
• Design and request procurement of tools necessary;
• Prepare detailed standardized work instructions and set-up sheets;
• Utilize CAD/CAM software to continuously improve run time and programming time.
· Perform all other duties, as assigned – Maintain a clean and safe work area
Familiarity of CAD/CAM equipment and relationship of CAD to CAM – Blue print reading required
Ability to work and direct others in a professional manner
Ability to follow documented procedures and standards
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
Skilled in PC usage and associated software including MicroSoft Office.
Ability to learn new graphic software
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Ability to comprehend and adhere to the established Q.M.S. (Quality Management System)
Benefits include 401(k), Dental, Medical, Life,PTO &Vision
8 Hour Shift 7:00 – 3:30
- How to contact us:
by walk in, Classic Sheet Metal Inc, 1515 W Wrightwood Ct, Addison IL 60101
by telephone, (630) 694-0300 , ask for Diana in HR
by email, email@example.com, you may attach your resume
by “contact us” link on our website, www.classic-sheet-metal.com, you may attach your resume
by fax, (630) 694-1990