CHILD Health Registry Coordinator
Company: American Academy of Pediatrics
Category: Office and Administration
Type: Full Time
American Academy of Pediatrics is seeking a CHILD Health Registry Coordinator to join their team. You will provide administrative support for CHILD Health Registry and other Quality initiatives. Coordinate and schedule meetings, update and maintain collaboration sites and web pages, track area budgets and triage inquiries from members.
- Provide primary administrative support for the CHILD Health Registry, including meeting scheduling and managing calendar for Sr Director and SVP, Quality, ensuring adequate time between commitments prepare and compile necessary documents and materials in preparation for meetings. Coordinate staff travel arrangements and process expense reports as requested.
- Coordinate meeting arrangements, develop and disseminate agenda books and materials, and compile minutes as requested.
- Coordinate all aspects of meeting planning, including working closely with meeting services, monitoring travel itineraries for arrival dates/times of members, and contacting hotel personnel with meeting updates. Secure arrangements for off site meals and transportation as needed.
- Assist with mailings, creation and updates of various e-mail lists, listservs, newsletters and other general communications.
- Create and maintain assigned web pages and instruct team staff on posting and updating web pages. Create monthly webpage summary reports.
- Manage and serve as the point of contact for all web-based tools such as survey monkey, magnet mail, web port, etc. Serve as area SharePoint and conflict of interest lead.
- Maintain registry participation lists and communications.
- Triage technical assistance requests for the registry and follow up these requests to ensure appropriate resolution.
- Assist with developing and monitoring budgets.
- Manage the tracking of all area contracts and consultant agreements.
- Review and approve member expense reports.
- Process correspondence, typing, faxing, filing, and copying for area staff. Work with Mail and Print Center staff to coordinate the assembly and mailing of materials.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail including electronic correspondence.
- Contact members to coordinate date/time for conference calls.