Type: Full Time
Marklund is seeking Caregivers to join their team. You will begin by receiving paid on-site training for your Direct Support Professional (DSP) certification. If you would like to make a difference in the lives of others, this may be a position for you. Pay starts at $15 an hour. On a daily basis you will assist our residents who have intellectual and/or developmental disabilities with everyday life activities such as:
- Assist with day program activities which include helping ensure the residents have the opportunity to achieve their goals for the day.
- Work under the directions of a nurse.
- Groom residents by brushing their hair, teeth and shaving.
- Assist residents with bathing, incontinence and dressing.
- Feed residents and document their food and liquid intake.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for the residents.
- Assist residents with mobility needs, transferring them from wheelchair to bed.
- Communicate with the healthcare team.