Company: Ace Metal Crafts
Type: Full Time
Ace Metal Crafts has an opening for their Welder position. Below lists the responsibilities. For further details, click HERE. Interested candidates may send resume to Kasia Malatos – email@example.com.
- Develop a work plan that includes the sequence for the overall fabrication and finishing processes, as well as the approach, process and sub-assemblies for completing the work and meeting customer requirements.
- Responsible for reading blueprints and demonstrating an understanding of geometric tolerances, welding symbols and quality of the required weld using MIG or TIG standards.
- Responsible for the overall quality of the welding work including distortion and dimensional control and taking corrective actions.
- Collaborate with engineering as needed to complete the job.
- Responsible for verifying that the work meets the required quality standards.
- Participate in visual work instructions development activities as needed.
- Coordinate with Grinding & Polishing to maintain paperwork and required QC tracking, including routing, documenting critical inspection features, work completed, etc.
- Responsible for material handling that reflect common manufacturing processes and takes precautions to protect material and finish.
- Perform daily and ongoing preventative maintenance on welding tools and equipment as required.
- Maintain calibrated equipment used to verify quality to standards.
- Participate in QC/continuous improvement processes to increase performance and product quality.