Bartlett, Glendale Heights
Type: Full Time
The McKesson Distribution Center is looking for a dynamic and motivated warehouse associate to join their team. They currently have the following shift available to add to our team: Monday through Friday – 11:00am to 7:30pm OR Monday through Thursday – 1:00pm to 9:30pm and Friday 11:00am to 7:30pm. $18.06/hr to start with regular pay increases – rate reaches $19.17/hr in 12 months. The position will train in Glendale Heights for the first few months and then transition to the new Bartlett facility by mid October. The Material Handler job will involve:
- Pulling and packing medical, surgical supplies and equipment orders for shipment.
- May use power equipment including, but not limited to forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment while maintaining the highest level of productivity and accuracy.
- Working with RF Scanning equipment to maintain records of merchandise shipped, as well as examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
- Standing and engaging in repetitive movement throughout the entire shift.
- Extensive walking and mandatory overtime as needed is required.
- Passion around working for a leading healthcare distribution company focused on distributing medical and surgical supplies and equipment to more than 50% of Americas hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and other healthcare facilities.