Warehouse Machine Operator
Company: Pitney Bowes
Type: Full Time
Pitney Bowes has an opening for the Warehouse Machine Operator position. Responsibilities:
- Operate Presorting machines to sort and barcode mail received from customers while maintaining accuracy and productivity standards.
- Follow TQM (Total Quality Management) practices and policies to assure quality of output by double checking the date, weight, thickness, barcodes, presort slug, indicia, postage rate, class of mail, etc.
- Understand machine software and how & when to change sort plans, set address blocks, etc.
- Maximize read rates on the mail by making appropriate adjustments.
- Assure the machine is running properly.
- Remain informed of acceptance times and when trucks must leave.
- Assure mail is prepared to meet SLAs.
- Promote a clean work area to prevent possible injuries and/or tripping hazards to self and others.
- Perform all additional duties as required.