Company: TRANSCHICAGO Truck Group
Type: Full Time
TRANSCHICAGO Truck Group is hiring for Warehouse Associates. They have 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available. The Warehouse Associate is responsible for performing warehousing activities, inventory control, and recordkeeping. Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Check in all daily incoming shipments for all vendors.
- Put away all incoming stock in the appropriate warehouse bin location and insure that all parts put into stock are properly labeled with a barcode bin label.
- Check in all incoming inter-branch shipments from all branches.
- Update incoming stock and incoming inter-branch shipment packing slips in computer and generate appropriate picking lists and reports as needed.
- Pull all customer orders as indicated on the picking list and place in either will call, package for shipment, or dispatch for delivery.
- Maintain all parts in “will call” by insuring that all parts pulled are placed in the appropriate “will call” bin and all paperwork associated with the order is placed with the parts.
- Maintain all junk core inventory in the warehouse.
- Dispatch parts drivers to addresses indicated on the sales invoice or purchase order.
- Process and maintain all returns by properly pulling all parts being returned from warehouse stock.
- File freight claims for any shortages or damaged parts received.