Warehouse Associate I
Company: Cook's Direct
Type: Full Time
Cook’s Direct is seeking a Warehouse Associate to assist the DC Manager in all warehousing activities relating to picking orders, shipping orders, receiving inventory, tracking, and quoting shipments. Assist with bundling, reporting and facility related duties. Other duties as assigned.
- · Accept UPS/Fed Ex packages daily.
- · Unload pallet shipments from common carriers.
- · Orders shipped via common carrier are to be received, inspected, and checked in.
- Picking Orders
- · Pick assigned orders accurately, using carts, stairs, pallet jacks, hand carts, electric order picker, electric reach truck, and electric pallet jack.
- · Pack orders efficiently, using packing materials and boxes best suited for items being shipped.
- · Palletize LTL orders, weigh, wrap and measure pallets.
- · Double-check accuracy of pick.
- · Create UPS and FedEx shipping labels.
- · Build LTL shipments, create BOLs, rate shop LTL rates.