Company: Pitney Bowes
Type: Full Time
Pitney Bowes is seeking a Van Driver to join their team. The following lists what you will be doing as a Van Driver:
- Picks up and delivers mail from our customers by operating a company van weighing up to 10,000 GVWR.
- Inspects assigned vehicle per the Pitney Bowes pre-trip inspection guidelines and procedures.
- Reports any defective findings to the Transportation Supervisor.
- Maintains a daily driver’s log or route sheet for mileage and cargo.
- Inspects products to verify conformance to customer and USPS specifications and regulations.
- Ensures that the mail is reviewed for proper dates, presort slugs and a pickup slip is attached with each order prior to loading on the truck.
- Promotes a clean work area to prevent possible injuries and/or tripping hazards to self and others.
- Assists in dispatch area between assigned pickups.
- Assist with the presorting of mail on the production floor.