Company: Packaging Personified Inc.
Type: Full Time
Packaging Personified currently has a full-time ENTRY LEVEL Press Utility position. This is a 5 day per week position, Monday through Friday, with an occasional Saturday as needed. As a key member of the Press department, this ENTRY LEVEL position with various duties in their flexographic printing press department will serve as the first step in learning both flexo printing and the flexible packaging industry. You will:
- Responsible for cleaning all parts of the press, including pans, pumps, mixers and doctor blade.
- Operate the distiller.
- Operate the floor scrubber.
- Operate the Flexo Wash.
- Learn to fill dye fonts and time ink.
- Learn to hang rolls.
- Learn how to prepare the press for changeovers.
- Help pull finished rolls off the press and move product into warehouse.
- Help clean plates, cylinders and dye fonts.
- Learn to accurately weigh and record scrap.
- Keep work area clean and free of debris by emptying trash containers and sweeping and cleaning around press area.
- Help to keep the area organized.
- Adhere to the training program designated by your department manager.
- Responsible for maintaining, labeling and handling of hazardous waste.
- Comply with company rules in regards to safety and quality.