Company: Monarch Landing
Type: Full Time
Monarch Landing is in need of Utility Technician at their facility. The Utility Worker I is responsible for performing a number of kitchen activities including pot washing, dish washing, general cleaning duties and storing food and non‑food supplies. Ensures proper cleaning and sanitation of kitchen, dining areas, trash disposal areas, equipment, cookware, dishes, etc. Position starts at $14.00 an hour. Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Performs under the direction of supervisory personnel, dish and pot washing, general cleaning duties and storing food and non‑food supplies.
- Organizes, cleans and sanitizes the kitchen, dining areas, trash disposal areas, loading dock, elevators, dining storage areas, production equipment, and cookware according to the sanitation schedule.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Empties trash containers and dispose of the recycling as required.
- Sweep and scrub floors and floor drains.
- May assist with meal service tasks as needed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Maintains a clean and neat appearance and wears appropriate uniform as required.