Technical Support Representative I
Company: American Academy of Pediatrics
Type: Full Time
American Academy of Pediatrics is seeking a Technical Support Representative to deliver quality technical services and support to end users by researching and answering questions; tracking and troubleshooting problems; and configuring and maintaining hardware and software. Manage vendor relationships pertaining to maintenance and next level support for IT products and services. Duties and responsibilities:
- Accept and prioritize staff requests via phone, email, walk-up, and web. Ensure all requests are entered into ticketing system and resolved or escalated in accordance with service level agreements.
- Install and configure approved staff hardware and software. Stay abreast of current technology roadmaps to plan and undertake scheduled maintenance upgrades and replacements.
- Provide technical assistance to staff. Diagnose, test, and repair hardware or software problems with computers, laptops, peripherals, and phones.
- Provide support for all printing, streaming, and A/V equipment and coordinate maintenance needs and next level support with systems staff and/or contracted vendors.
- Provide support and user administration for conferencing platform, as well as technical support for meetings.
- Respond to after-hours emergency technical issues as required.
- Support and manage loanable IT equipment; manage inventory records.
- Contribute to IT communications and documentation developed for the user base. (eg, Tech Tips, isafe, Windows Updates, wall board presentations.)
- Act as IT resource for projects as necessary.
- Identify process improvements to enhance the user experience.