Technical Business Analyst
Company: ASAR Digital
Category: Analyst, IT
Type: Full Time
ASAR is seeking an IT Business Analyst who is interested in pursuing a career as an SAP Business Analyst. Will train and mentor you to be a valuable team member. This is an opportunity for someone who is passionate about learning the SAP Customer Experience solutions. They are seeking a candidate with a passion for continuous improvement and dedication to staying abreast of the latest SAP tools. IT Business Analysts are responsible for evaluating, designing and implementing SAP software programs from the SAP Customer Experience Suite (CX) for businesses. BA’s help customers manage areas such as Sales Force Automation, Customer Service, Marketing, etc. within a single program. Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of SAP CX Solution projects from end to end which include integrations with non-SAP software.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and gain the trust of key advisors and/or stakeholders.
- Gather business, functional and user requirements into a solution requirements specification.
- Provide SAP Customer Experience business solution expertise when engaging clients, guiding them to best practices, based on their needs.
- Create process and workflow diagrams.
- Work with a team of onsite/offshore team members in conjunction with SAP Implementation Partners to deliver successful project implementations on time and within budget.
- Possible participation in social media marketing campaigns which may include (not limited to): YouTube videos, LinkedIn posts, blog posts, etc.