Systems Support Engineer
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Downers Grove, Remotely
Type: Full Time
Sentinel Technologies is seeking a Systems Engineer with troubleshooting/support experience to join their organization. The candidate will work as a member of Sentinel’s MSP support team from one of Sentinel’s on-site/virtual NOC’s to diagnose, troubleshoot and remediate customer technology issues. Sentinel’s team of over 60 engineers and multiple Subject Matter Experts who collaborate to deliver an uncompromising customer service experience. Excellent communication skills are required as this position has direct customer contact. This fast-paced environment requires the ability to multi-task in order to resolve multiple customer issues and also offers the opportunity to learn cutting edge technologies as they become available. Qualifications:
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in Microsoft Server, Exchange and Active Directory.
- Prefer candidates with Storage experience with Dell/EMC, NetApp, and/or Nimble.
- Prefer candidates to have experience providing remote technical assistance and support.
- Virtualization experience with VMWare and/or Hyper-V is a plus.
- Candidates must have a degree in Computer Science or a related field.