Sr Business Intelligence Developer
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Type: Full Time
The Senior BI Developer is a member of the Business Intelligence team within ATI’s IT Solution Delivery department, which supports clinical, operational, and administrative teams across ATI. This individual is responsible for developing, testing and implementing BI and reporting solutions to enable and effectively deliver its initiatives. This position will work closely with internal stakeholders and external clients to understand technical requirements, and will collaborate with Application Developers and QA Testers to deliver key projects and initiatives. Responsibilities:
- Develop, deploy, and support MS SQL Server BI solutions utilizing Integration Services (SSIS) and Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Design, code, test, maintain and document programs to support and automate data integrations and decision support tools.
- Build Fact and Dimension tables to support analytical and reporting models.
- Build dimensional models and data marts to support reporting and analysis.
- Develop scalable and configurable solutions to deliver external client reporting and analysis.
- Manage and influence changes to data warehouses from modelling requirements, producing technical specifications, regression testing and releasing to production environments.
- Build self-serve reporting, including parameterized reports with drill-down capabilities.
- Adhere to standard development, testing, deployment and source control processes.
- Author key reports, dashboards and analytical tools for all aspects of the business.
- Effectively document and communicate technical data into business language.