Spare Parts Customer Service Team Member
Category: Customer Service
Type: Full Time
Serac is seeking a Spare Parts Customer Service Team Member to join their team. The goal of this position is to assist customers with their Serac Parts Orders. Driving sales through excellent customer service relationships and knowledge. Performing various activities to support accounting department and billing processes. Salary up to $50,000. ** Preference given to those with technical experience with filling/capping machines and are looking for a long term career opportunity with a growing company. (Click HERE for full details about the position.) Send resumes to: Info@serac-usa.com. Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Effectively prioritize tasks by critical importance to correctly identify needed parts for requested quotes or orders.
- Follow up on unsold quotes and any pending shipments that may be urgent.
- Work internally with the service department to present quotes to customers for items identified from recent service visits.
- In machine down situations, coordinate with purchasing to source critical items as quickly as possible while keeping customers informed.
- Technical skills are required while analyzing part drawings and schematics to identify needed parts and suggest any overlooked items that may also be needed for repair.
- Support accounting department by issuing invoices and credit memos related to spare parts.
- Sending out customers invoices on daily basis.
- Obtain purchase orders and enter invoices through customer’s network portals.
- Create shipping documents for international orders.
- Processing RMA’s accordingly.
- Processing warranty invoices.