Software Developer, Senior
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Type: Full Time
As a Senior Software Developer you will be responsible for building, maintaining, and deploying applications and solutions utilized by Sentinel and its customers. This position will enhance the delivery of their offerings as well as the Sentinel overall go to market by creating solutions both for internal consumers as well as external client facing. This will includes System Design, best practice documentation, implementation of documents, and process/procedures documentation. As needed, you will engage in complex support issues across the organization to meet the needs of their assigned projects. Qualifications:
- 3+ years of development experience required.
- Proficiency with Python, GO, Regex, Linux and Git required.
- Experience working with Containers (Kubernetes, Docker) required.
- Experience working with RESTful Web APIs required.
- Experience working in an Agile environment required.
- Experience with databases, sql queries, reporting required.
- Experience with Splunk and/or Elastic Search preferred.
- Experience working for a Managed Services Provider preferred.
- Experience with DevOps tools preferred.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management practices, ITIL preferred.