Set Up Mechanic, 2nd shift
Company: Packaging Personified Inc.
Type: Full Time
Packaging Personified is seeking a Set Up Mechanic to set up and run a slitter in the Finishing Department. Responsibilities:
- Sets up and adjusts bag machines.
- Installs and adjusts feed mechanisms, guide rollers, tracks, machine fittings and attachments.
- Troubleshoot machines to maintain safety and efficiency.
- Work with department manager to create and implement new ideas that will increase productivity, reduce waste, and maintain all safety standards.
- Monitor spare parts needed for the machines.
- Help to maintain all equipment.
- Help to monitor weekly preventive maintenance program.
- Help to follow up with maintenance for the scheduled replacement of knife tips and drawrollers.
- Maintain teamwork between other departments so to handle all concerns that may cause loss of production.
- Relieve operators for all breaks.
- Lead department cleanliness and organization.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner so that you get along with clients, customers, vendors, co-workers and supervisors.