Senior Patient Account Specialist – Workers Comp-Auto-PI
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Category: Accounting and Finance
Type: Full Time
ATI Physical Therapy is seeking a Senior Patient Account Specialist to join their team. The Senior Patient Account Specialist role brings accounts to full resolution within ATI’s established guidelines. The role provides full case management on litigated accounts including research, communication, and submission of information to expedite reimbursement with insurance companies, worker’s compensation carriers and attorneys. This position requires superior customer service skills with clients, vendors, business partners, attorneys, and insurance companies, as well as ATI associates. Responsibilities:
- Provide excellence in care, service and attention to attorneys, insurance companies and worker’s compensation carriers to provide full-service resolution for litigated accounts.
- Serve as a solution-focused liaison between ATI and external customers during the account resolution process.
- Work collaboratively with multiple internal and external partners in reaching appropriate account resolution.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency through timely, consistent execution of best account resolution practices.
- Work with customers to establish and execute appropriate action plans for account resolution.
- Perform reporting or administrative tasks on short notice.
- Maintain and manage a tracking and reporting to effectively resolve all accounts.