Recruitment & Talent Development Partner
Category: Human Resources
Type: Full Time
Chervon is currently seeking a Recruitment & Talent Development Partner. What you will be doing:
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HR Partners to develop and execute recruiting strategies to fill open positions with the right candidate at the right time.
- Source candidates across a wide array of mediums to attract top talent.
- Work with internal new hire department teams to get new employee ready for first day of employment.
- Work closely with entire Human Resources Department in the collaboration of corporate and individual training, succession planning, goal setting, mid-year and end-of-year performance planning.
- Identify training needs, when requested, that support professional development and succession planning goals.
- Review needs of the organization and recommend, develop, and facilitate new team-building exercises, workshops, supervisory training, certifications, and team building exercises for company retreats and Annual Meeting.