Company: Brightstar Care
Category: Human Resources
Type: Full Time
BrightStar is seeking a Recruiting Assistant to join their team. The Recruiting Assistant is responsible for assisting the Recruiting Manager in delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the Naperville Office. The Recruiting Assistant will play a critical role in ensuring they hire the best possible talent. BrightStar is looking for a self-driven, high-energy individual to continue to build a highly motivated team of medical field staff Mon-Fri. and one Saturday a month. Responsibilities:
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conduct prescreening interviews.
- Performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Answer phones, greet applicants, etc.
- Coordinate recruiting initiatives.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Communicate with employees and field staff regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Assist office staff by taking 4 “on-call” shifts per month.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Assist in on-boarding new hires and ensuring full file compliance at all times.