R&D Lab Technician
Company: Jel Sert
Category: Research, Science
Type: Full Time
Jel Sert is seeking a R&D Labe Technician to join their team. The R&D LAB TECHNICIAN is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day duties of lab maintenance, formulation preparation, and adjustments, process improvement, stability studies, sensory panels. Responsibilities and experience are listed below:
- Benchtop formulation preparation/adjustments, lab maintenance, and equipment calibration as needed.
- Conduct stability studies and sensory panels.
- Internal sample requests to prepare for internal customers in order to conduct sensory panels.
- Process improvement, plant trials, data entry of lab testing and sensory results for verifying.
- Compile and analyze data from test and panels.
- Communicates test results to formulation staff.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within a lab environment, related to quality control and/or product development required
- Manufacturing experience within the food and beverage and/or pharmaceuticals industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of scientific methods, terminology, and good lab practice.
- Average Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook skills are required.
- Associates in Science preferred.