Company: Futaba North America Engineering & Marketing Corporation
Type: Full Time
Futaba North America Engineering & Marketing Corporation is seeking a Purchasing Representative to join their team. This position is responsible for negotiating vendor terms, prices and schedules delivery using knowledge of budget and schedule requirements. See HERE for full details about the position and instructions how to apply. Below is listed some essential job functions of the position.
- Leads all aspects of the quotation process, calling upon others to assist in solution development, pricing management, and cost recovery, as needed, or as directed by management.
- Ensures internal targets are met for quality and delivery.
- Develops working level relationships with key supplier contacts.
- Primary contact for supplier commercial or performance related items.
- Coordinates requests for surveys, meetings, or other miscellaneous items.
- Administers current accounts and keep them up to date.
- Communicates with multiple departments to allocate and understand costs associated with current or new business.
- Evaluates cost and fixes strategy to recover to meet targets.
- Performs project pricing analysis and generates necessary reports.
- Anticipates new opportunities early and proactively works to address them with the supply chain.
- Balances profit and time priorities to close open items accordingly.