Project Manager – Power Tools
Type: Full Time
Chervon in Naperville is hiring for a Product Manager for Power Tools. The individual will be responsible for several core categories within Chervon’s portfolio of tools and will collaborate with counterparts in the US and in the Nanjing, China headquarters to create end user value through great products. Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop a market-informed portfolio strategy and roadmap to create a strong linkage between our end users, brands, and products,
- Promote our products to customers and the sales teams through direct interaction by communicating capabilities, solutions, and product roadmaps,
- Create a market-leading user experience; work with our UX and industrial design teams to translate user needs and use cases into actionable user stories,
- Use direct user feedback and data analytics to drive continuous improvement of our existing products,
- Collaborate with brand marketing and creative teams to support development of messaging and marketing collateral.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred,
- 7-10 years of experience in product management or similar roles,
- Consumer goods experience, preferably in consumer durables,
- Work experience in roles involving defining, validating, launching, and managing products,
- Ability to travel up to 25% both domestically and to Asia.
What we value:
- Relevant power tool or outdoor power equipment experience,
- Experience working in an Agile development framework, ideally in a Product Owner capacity,
- Ability to collaborate and drive consensus across teams in different countries/cultures,
- Skill in developing and maintaining relationships with key end users, customers and field sales,
- Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills,
- Versed in concept validation and market research methods.