Company: Sentinel Technologies
Category: IT, Management
Downers Grove, Remotely
Type: Full Time
Sentinel is seeking a Project Manager with excellent communication skills capable of managing customer and internal relations. You will manage a portfolio of projects in a variety of IT specialties including: networking, collaboration, datacenter, wireless, security, and more. You will manage all aspects of your projects including; planning, scheduling, communication, inventory, and budget. You will coordinate with other project managers to schedule resources and implement projects in a manner that best serves the interests of the regional PMO. You will act as the central point of escalation for any and all issues. Qualifications:
- Strong leadership skills in a large team environment required.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work within a team structure.
- 3-5 years IT industry experience.
- Experience managing time, resource and budget constraints.
- Experience using Microsoft Project and developing project plans.