Project Coordinator – Software Development
Company: WEBIT Services
Type: Full Time
WEBIT Services is seeking a very organized, detail-oriented individual to join their team as a software project coordinator (PC). The PC will be responsible for managing multiple agile projects and support tasks. Responsibilities include leading sprint planning meetings, assigning work to developers, tracking statuses of the work, and having regular project status meetings with their clients. A top-notch software project coordinator should have excellent communication and decision-making skills. Responsibilities:
- Discussing potential projects and their scope with clients and software developers.
- Creating a project plan for software development projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating milestones, testing, and maintenance.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and communicating risks in the schedule.
- Overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of development work.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Conducting client status meetings (typically on a weekly basis).
- Serving as a liaison between clients and developers to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products’ performance.