Company: Rehab Without Walls
Category: Healthcare, Management
Type: Full Time
Rehab Without Walls has an opening for the Program Manager position. The Operations Management focuses on efficiently meeting the needs of their clients across various lines of business. Some responsibilities are listed below. Click on Apply Now to read on more about the position and to apply if this position is a fit for you.
- Designs, implements, and coordinates outcome treatment plans and programming for each participant in collaboration with operational/clinical members.
- Maintains accessibility and availability to participants, team members, families, and other involved parties on an on-call status.
- Handles/coordinates response to emergency situations such as elopements, critical incidents, medical situations and employee injuries/accidents.
- Performs case management responsibilities for each participant that include advocacy, meeting medical needs, counseling and focusing goals towards identified outcomes.
- Coordinates program evaluation and improvement activities, including ensuring satisfaction and follow up information is gathered, as well as participating in the Facility Performance Improvement program.
- Ensures timely conversions of referrals to admission, tracks referrals and admissions, and completes the admission process including the use of all required admissions documentation in an accurate and timely manner. Provides pertinent patient information to all relevant departments.
- Advocates for the removal of all types of barriers to participation (architectural, environmental, altitudinal, financial, employment, communication, transportation, etc.) for persons with activity limitations.
- Provides a safe and clean environment by following safety and reporting procedures, including participation in the safety committee and addressing safety concerns, conduct investigations of major/unusual incidents at other programs and ensuring a preventative maintenance program is in place and adhered to.