Program Manager, Lead Exposure
Company: American Academy of Pediatrics
Category: Healthcare, Management
Type: Full Time
The Lead Exposure Program Manager will manage implementation and serve as program staff of the Increasing Capacity for Blood Lead Testing and Interpretive Guidance for Blood Lead Results project. Manage and coordinate production of lead training videos with project partners. Provide support to subject matter experts and partners as needed. Manage and oversee the recruitment and implementation of an AAP chapter to host a state-level Lead Testing ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) in collaboration with Project ECHO staff. Responsibilities:
- Manage the Blood Lead Testing project at the AAP, including development, coordination, and implementation of program activities; AAP involvement; meeting planning and organization; program activities tracking; and report writing.
- Manage the Lead Testing ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) chapter grant to ensure that grant requirements are being met and ensure adherence to federal regulations and deadlines, including developing and executing a small grant with an AAP chapter and completing budgetary, financial, and progress reports.
- Collaborate with funders at CDC, AAP groups and programs, and key stakeholders to advance project objectives and deliverables.
- Coordinate and participate in the development and review of program (eg,PowerPoint presentations, videos, training tools) and promotional materials (eg, newsletters and email distribution lists, articles, flyers, conference session proposals, website content, and brochures).
- Work with relevant AAP staff to plan and implement the ECHO evaluation strategy, and coordinate the data collection, analysis and dissemination of results.
- In collaboration with Senior Manager, PEHSU, respond to inquiries and correspondence from program collaborators, AAP fellows and other physicians, allied health professionals, governmental agencies, higher education institutions, and other organizations regarding program activities.
- Prepare project progress and funding reports, and other written materials to provide updates on the status of project activities.
- Participate in program-related calls, meetings, and online events as requested.