Patient Account Representative – Dedicated Service Specialist
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Category: Accounts, Healthcare
Type: Full Time
ATI Physical Therapy is seeking a Patient Dedicated Specialist to join their team. The Patient Dedicated Specialist will play a key role in resolving customer complaints and determine potential risk. The Patient Dedicated Specialist will document patient accounts in a precise and efficient manner that results in a concise understanding of interaction, next steps, or required follow-up. Will be responsible to ensure patients receive nothing but the highest level of customer service. The Patient Dedicated Specialist will work closely with Customer Service Manager, Compliance and legal departments, and the Clinical Staff auditing charges to assess risk and exposure for the patient and ATI. Will collaboratively work with Billing and Collections Managers to ensure that process is followed with updates and follow up on patient accounts to achieve full resolution to patient/customer’s concerns. Core Duties:
- Answer Inbound calls, receive outbound calls – manage and resolve patient requests.
- Respond and work through inquiries both over the phone, email and by fax.
- Verification of billing data to ensure accuracy.
- Utilize ATI software systems to resolve and audit accounts, conduct research, and ensure claims are in the appropriate billing status (including 3rd party systems and websites).
- Request and check status of medical records Collaborate with appropriate teams regarding collections.
- Work with on Workers comp and auto personal injury cases (litigated and non-litigated).
- Perform cost estimates, fulfill itemized billing requests, process refunds, review and offer appropriate discounts.
- Work with our Offshore Vendor Partners.
- Adhere to all performance metrics.