Company: Ace Metal Crafts
Category: Assembler/Fabricator, Driver, Manufacturing, Sales, Shipping & Receiving
Type: Full Time
Ace Metal Crafts has several positions to fill. Below lists the positions with descriptions. Interested candidates may apply by clicking on Apply Now.
- Grinders/Polishers: Seeking energetic and experienced Grinders/Polishers with 3 to 5 years’ experience. Must be able to grind welds and final finish stainless steel fabrications to food industry standards.
- Outside Sales Rep: Seeking an energetic outside sales representative with a fabrication and/or machining selling background. Business to business selling experience preferred.
- CNC Machinist: Seeking CNC Mill and Lathe Programmers/Operators to join their team for their 1st and 2nd Shifts.
- Welder: Must be proficient TIG welding stainless and fabricating parts within tight tolerance. Must read blue prints and do set-ups.
- Production Support: Seeking an energetic individual to assist with the coordination of daily production requirements to ensure on time delivery of quality parts. Metal Fabrication knowledge preferred. Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Processes a plus.
- Shipping/Driver: Seeking an energetic and experienced Shipping Clerk/Driver to join their fast-paced team. Must have experience and have a C-Class driver’s license. Forklift experience required.
- CNC Mill/Lathe Programmer: Looking to add a Programmer with at least 5 years’ experience to their team. Must be proficient in MasterCAM software. Experience in both milling and lathe programming a big plus.
- Value Stream Leader: Seeking an energetic individual with a machining background to lead their team and ensure on-time delivery.
- Assembly: Looking for an experienced and energetic Assembler to join their team. Must be proficient at blueprint reading, working with hand and power tools and be mechanically inclined.
- 2nd Shift Glassbead Operator: Looking to add an energetic team member to join their 2nd shift. Must have ability to lift 50 lbs, have material handling experience and good communications skills to understand customer requirements.