Okta Technical Support Analyst
Company: Ayana Tech
Type: Full Time
Ayana Tech in Warrenville is looking to hire add Okta Technical Support Analyst to their team! Candidate needs to be an articulate technician with 2-3 years of working knowledge of the Okta product. In this role, the individual will be building relationships and resolving issues with clients, and will be the primary technical point of contact for clients using Okta. Candidate will need to be technically ready to troubleshoot their issues, with little or no background required. Likewise, candidate will own resolution of cases, help build strong partnerships, and provide an unparalleled support experience for assigned clients. Applicants can send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, click on this link: Ayana Tech – Okta Candidate Description
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Primary technical point of contact for designated clients.
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both technical and non-technical to help clients integrate and maintain their Okta deployment.
- Take end-to-end ownership of assigned client issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
- Meet or exceed client expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Work in close collaboration with client to manage and resolve escalations from assigned clients.
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting client.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with technical contacts at assigned client.
- Provide feedback to the training and documentation organizations so that common or emerging issues can be addressed before they become serious or widespread.
- Travel may be required.