Company: Department of Human Services
Category: Government, Office and Administration
Type: Full Time
Department of Human Services has an opening for the Office Coordinator position. Under direction, provides clerical support for the Manager of Vendor Personnel and Training for the Business Enterprise Program for the Blind (BEPB). Researches and prepares reports. Prepares and formats documents ensuring accessibility for audiences to effectually communicate with new and current vendors, public, agency staff etc. Keyboards memos and letters with correct grammar and punctuation. Acts as the receptionist for the Chicago branch of BEPB. Opens receives and distributes mail. Maintains the Chicago BEPB files. Travels in the performance of duties. Below lists the job responsibilities. The next step is to complete the CMS100 Employment Application.
- Provides specialized support for the Manager of Vendor Personnel and Training for the Business Enterprise Program for the Blind (BEPB).
- Researches information and prepares correspondence and reports.
- Assists the Business Enterprise for the Blind Chicago office in response to inquiries.
- Receives and distributes mail for unit.
- Maintains files and reports for manager of the Vendor Personnel and Training Unit as well as for the trainers.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required which are reasonably within the scope of those enumerated above.