Office Coordinator, Opt. MC2
Company: Department of Human Services
Category: Government, Office and Administration
Type: Full Time
Department of Human Services is seeking an Office Coordinator. Serves as secretary to the High School Principal, performing a variety of complex and specialized clerical duties; keyboards a wide variety of diverse, confidential materials. Serves as High School receptionist. Interacts with parents and guardians. Utilizes sign language in the daily performance of duties. If this position is a fit for you and you want to apply, you may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Responsibilities:
- 25% Serves as secretary to the High School Principal.
- 25% Researches, gathers information and independently performs special projects and studies for the Principal.
- 20% Serves as High School Receptionist.
- 15% Establishes and maintains filing system for student records, correspondence and staff.
- 10% Keyboards student payroll (STEP) and maintains Division of Rehabilitation Services (DRS) and Adult Vocational Technical Education (DAVTE) statistics.
- 5% Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope and sequence of the duties enumerated above.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Requires knowledge, skill and mental development equivalent to two years of secretarial/business college or completion of high school and two years of related office experience or two years independent business experience.
- Requires the ability to keyboard accurately at 30 wpm.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Requires extensive knowledge of work processing software.
• Requires the ability to communicate in sign language at a colloquial level.